[nycphp-talk] Whats a Competitive Salary for PHP Dev

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:01:34 EDT 2006

I was thinking of applying to grad school next year.  Check out this
program description (MS/PHd), I really don't think this type of work
is going to be "outsourced" to Bangalore, at least not for a few
years!

ed  :-)

UCSB
http://www.mat.ucsb.edu/matHtml/index.php

MAT research interests include: transarchitectures and worldmaking,
virtual and mixed realities, intelligent space and
interactive/transactive installations, electronic and generative music
synthesis, multi-channel spatialized sound, human-computer
interaction, motion-capture and distributed sensing, digital signal
processing, wireless broadband, algorithmic morphogenesis, digital
sculpture and robotics, and more.