[nycphp-talk] Web app security scanners

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Sat Apr 15 15:12:51 EDT 2006

Foundstone has an app called WSDigger ... and a slew of others tools
you might want to check out ...

http://www.foundstone.com/resources/s3i_tools.htm

Best bet might be to drop by your local Barnes and Noble and check
out the resources listed on the backs of the "l33t" books ... or keep
tabs on a site like packetstormsecurity.org.

- Jon