[nycphp-talk] ok, the Holy Grail? joomla?

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Fri Apr 21 13:46:25 EDT 2006

Michael Hernandez sequethin-at-gmail.com |nyphp dev/internal group use|
wrote:

>On Apr 21, 2006, at 10:48 AM, edward potter wrote:
>

>>Well it seems to have it all, it's been out for awhile, has an
>>interesting history. You can basically mash it up with wordpress and
>>you have 100's of extensions. all OS/php/mysql. Over 300,000 forum
>>posts.
>>
>>http://www.joomla.org
>>

>eh... it's mambo (basically) ;) I use it and enjoy using it. It's a
>bit overkill where wordpress is enough for simple blogs, but it's
>extensibility is great for sites with potential to get larger. I look
>forward to seeing what joomla will offer in the next major release.
>
>Mike

yeah, wordpress is so lightweight and unbloated... great for simple blogs.

</sarc>

http://www.seo-fun.com

"writing is often like driving a truck at night without headlights, losing your way along the road and spending a decade in a ditch"  -- Gay Talese