[nycphp-talk] ok, the Holy Grail? joomla?

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Sat Apr 22 15:26:50 EDT 2006

Those interested can hear core devs: Mitch Pirtle, Louis Landry, Andy Miller
and even Johan Janssens in Belgium (courtesy of Skype and strong coffee)
walked through the latest Joomla! 1.5 news at http://www.bostonphp.org/ when
they visited us during LinuxWorld.  You can either subscribe to the podcast
or listen directly:
http://www.bostonphp.org/images/stories/podcasts/bphp_3_3_06_joomla.mp3

Cheers,

Mark