[nycphp-talk] Google calendar API, ruby out, python out, No php?

Ken Robinson kenrbnsn at rbnsn.com
Sun Apr 23 19:56:48 EDT 2006

At 01:29 PM 4/23/2006, edward potter wrote:
>The Ruby and Python crowd has already announced their respective API's
>  for the Google calendar (also .net and Java things are already
>there).
>
>PHP which probably has 10X-50X  the number of developers, yet nothing
>is brewing.  Just wondering why?  Anyway, cracking open the python
>books now!

The following was posted on the newsgroup Google Calendar Data API
<http://groups.google.com/group/google-calendar-help-dataap>

From: Kyle Marvin
Date: Fri, Apr 21 2006 2:56 pm
Email: "Kyle Marvin" <kmarvin at google.com>

On 4/20/06, needhelpcallari at gmail.com <needhelpcallari at gmail.com> wrote:
 > is anyone considering making a php class to interface with the google
 > calendar api?
PHP client support is definitely on the roadmap of client library
languages that will be available.   I can't give you a specific
availability date right now, but can say that there is work in
progress and it will be supported.
-- Kyle
Ken