[nycphp-talk] My Presentation

Flavio daCosta nyphp at n0p.net
Mon Apr 24 09:05:53 EDT 2006

FWIW: I gave a presentation this weekend on PHP Application Security.
Although bullets and slides can be misleading without the commentary, I
 figured I would share them with the group.  You will no doubt see an
uncanny influence from some of the greats on this list.  I did try to
make my presentation my own, but there is no denying "Filter Input,
Escape Output" is classic.  (I even presented in uniform
<http://www.cafepress.com/benramsey.28383935>)

Of course constructive criticism is welcome as I always strive to improve.

<http://n0p.net/penguicon/php_app_sec/>

Flavio