[nycphp-talk] php/java

aaron aaron at aarond.com
Tue Apr 25 15:09:02 EDT 2006

I apologize if this has been hashed over before, but I wanted to get the
nyphp feel for any proven ways to integrate java & php code.

The setup I'm going for is to have Java handle user authorization
(already setup) and allow php to tell if a user has permission to view
certain data by asking a java class. The options I've seen are setting
up a php/java bridge on a php server
(http://php-java-bridge.sourceforge.net/) or to integrate php into a
Java servlet environment. (I hope I'm wording this correctly. I'm just
the php side working with the java developers)

thoughts or links?

thanks,
Aaron D.