[nycphp-talk] Still Selling the PHP5 Upgrade

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Wed Apr 26 20:48:26 EDT 2006

Thanks, so far. Okay, here is my improved list:

1) OOP for scaling up with diversified enterprise applications and
maintaining centralized control of core business logic.
2) XML/RSS/Web Services integration more accurate, simpler and faster. Jump
starts integration potential with other sites and third-party services.
3) File Upload is more secure and standardized. Firmer control at this vital
user interface.
4) Date/Time handling is broadened in scope and features more date
formatting options to satisfy local and international needs.
5) MySQL database interface is more coherent and more versatile: handles
connections and queries more efficiently.
6) Read and display full directories with more ease, accuracy and speed.
This vital user experience is enhanced.

I need a few more features as they would be sold to an enterprise web site
management team, not as to be sold to programmers.

Any more PHP beats the street-wise ideas?

Peter