[nycphp-talk] Any PHP Analysis Tools?

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:48:11 EDT 2006

May I suggest you get an Intern(s)  from a local college to give you a hand?

There are 1000's of students hitting the streets this Summer looking
for Internships. Yes, they do work for free (but hey, give them a few
$$$s), they need it for their resumes, and sometimes schools will give
them credit. And almost all colleges teach a PHP/scripting course.

-ed  :-)