[nycphp-talk] Seeking Senior OSS Developer / Solutions Manager

Daniel Leslie daniel at reflexionsdata.com
Fri Apr 28 12:11:44 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

[Apologies in advance for the cross-post to NYPHP Talk.  Wanted to make
sure you guys saw this.]

Our company is actively seeking a full time Senior Developer who has
knowledge of PHP and other OSS technologies.  We're a web/software
development firm based in White Plains, NY.  Our team currently consists
of 9 full time employees and we have a fun, casual atmosphere.  The
position offers highly competitive salary and benefits.  We're also open
to the possibility of a part time remote working situation.