[nycphp-talk] Any PHP Analysis Tools?

edward potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:56:32 EDT 2006

Yes, those pesky students, like the ones that started SUN, Yahoo, and
Google!  :-)

>From my experiences, students are VERY OFTEN much better at this
business then the teachers. Why? Because they have time on their
hands, professors are having a hard time catching up to the latest
technologies, they're in staff meetings most of the day.

Just my 2 cents!  -ed  :-)

PS.  In the worlds of the new MIT Media Lab guy, "ideas are now coming
from the bottom up, NO longer from the top down.".