[nycphp-talk] Something I CANT do in php? yipes! Folder uploads...

CED Consult at CovenantEDesign.com
Tue Aug 1 16:57:45 EDT 2006

AMFPHP, you could use a Flash front end... that could grab a folder, then
zip it then pass it with php as a file, then unzip it.

HTH

-Edward
----- Original Message -----
From: "edward potter" <edwardpotter at gmail.com>
To: "NYPHP Talk" <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:50 PM
Subject: [nycphp-talk] Something I CANT do in php? yipes! Folder uploads...

ok, i guess it can't be done without a Java thing. Folder uploads. But
just in case, figure I ask here!

Is there any non-java way of doing a drag and drop folder upload in a
browser (all platforms)?  I'm starting to think no.

Here's a Java solution, was wondering if someone had hacked together
another way to do it.  I may have to bite the bullet and just buy this
one, looks like it does the job.

http://www.radinks.com/upload/

thanks for any tips!

-ed