[nycphp-talk] [OT] - NYC Salaries

Nicholas Tang ntang at communityconnect.com
Thu Aug 3 12:56:45 EDT 2006

I agree with Chris - it's really primarily about rent.  Commuting is
cheap, there are large groceries in both Queens and Brooklyn that'll let
you get reasonable deals on food and supplies (I love CostCo!).  If,
after rent, you can support yourself where you are now, you should be
able to do it in Queens as well.  That salary seems tight to me, but if
you're far enough out in Queens it's definitely doable.

Nicholas