[nycphp-talk] [OT] - NYC Salaries

LeeEyerman at aol.com LeeEyerman at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 13:39:46 EDT 2006

Just curious.... do you have kids?  do you make a lot more than  65k-80k?  Do
you own/rent?  I will admit that I was quite spoiled  living in NJ right next
to the GWB and had the best of both worlds... your  opinion is interesting,
and worthy of note.

In a message dated 8/3/2006 11:37:51 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,