[nycphp-talk] Encrypt and decrypt to store in DB

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Thu Aug 3 16:05:20 EDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 01:21:00PM -0400, Dan Cech wrote:

> Even better is to use proc_open to open both standard in and standard
> out, so nothing is sent directly to the shell or written to disk.

Nice stuff.  I forgot to mention in my initial post, there's now a PECL
package for gpg: http://pecl.php.net/package/gnupg

There's a PEAR proposal, which I gave feedback on, and even got access to
work on the source code, but it hasn't been approved or my updates
released.  Time... :/

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/