[nycphp-talk] Encrypt and decrypt to store in DB

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Fri Aug 4 14:07:17 EDT 2006

In my case I am thinking about encrypting (and decrypting) the user's
social security number.

Where to store the key is a similar problem as where to store the
username/password credentials for DB access, correct?

I'm in a shared hosting environment so I've got that working against me
as well.

-Aaron