[nycphp-talk] Web Statistics for PHP

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:32:50 EDT 2006

One of the things about PHP is that php.net allows you the need of
less books because of the documentation and the samples found on
this site.  As programmer of PERL and ASP, their documentation
online an example is not as comprehensive.  PHP.net makes it easier
to understand the language.

Néstor :-)