[nycphp-talk] August's Meeting

Vugranam Sreedhar vugranam at us.ibm.com
Sat Aug 5 19:38:42 EDT 2006

Nov is even better ;-)

With regards,

Sreedhar

Research Staff Member
TJ Watson Research Center
T/L 863-7325
Ext: 914-784-7325

             "Hans Zaunere"
             <lists at zaunere.co
             Sent by:                  "'NYPHP Talk'"
             talk-bounces at list         <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
             s.nyphp.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             08/05/2006 02:04          Re: [nycphp-talk] August's Meeting
             PM

             Please respond to
                NYPHP Talk
             <talk at lists.nyphp
                   .org>

Hi,

We might have someone locked in for Sept - we should know this week.  But
if
August and Sept. don't work out, Sreedhar, let's still plan on another
meeting.  Perhaps November?

Let me know your thoughts off-list.

Thanks,

---