[nycphp-talk] PHP 5 SOAP && WSDL

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Tue Aug 8 22:55:18 EDT 2006

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Joseph Crawford wrote:

> can you tell me how i see what the SOAP ext is sending for the XML, that
> would be a big help on my end as well lol

Well, can't you get the provider to provide you with a sample? Or at
least find a friend who can run a sample in a language they do provide
samples for?

Quite frankly, that will probably be easier than trying to reverse
engineer the request from the WSDL -- especially if it's something
slightly non-standard or the server is particular.

-adam

--
adam at trachtenberg.com | http://www.trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"