[nycphp-talk] [OT] - Design Pattern Classes??

Bill Perrotta billperrotta at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 09:08:30 EDT 2006

How do i unsubscribe to this talk list.
I went to php group it was useless. I am not a programmer or designer.
I am am a network admin and i had to solve the php dependency problem on my own. I now like debian sarge better than  fedora core because apt solves it's own php dependencies. still gave up on fedora core php install. not interested in designing or coding.

edward potter <edwardpotter at gmail.com> wrote: Sometimes I think, after many, many, many  years with php, should I
continue going deeper or put that time into learning Python?  Would
love to do it all, but sometimes I wonder.  Only so many days in a
life!  :-)

:-) ed

On 8/15/06, Paul Reinheimer
 wrote:
> George's book Advanced PHP Programming is great, it covers design patterns
> if i recall correctly,
> i wrote a horrible review (my review was horrible, the book was great) a
> while back:
> http://www.preinheimer.com/index.php?/archives/210-Advanced-PHP-Programming.html
>
> PHP|Architect's ProPHP course covers design patterns on the first day of 6,
> so it's some covereage.
>

> paul
>

>  On 8/15/06, Joseph Crawford  wrote:
> >

> Anyone know of any courses that will teach you design patterns in PHP 5, i
> need to find something.  Going through books etc.. but that takes more time
> that i wish
>
> i need to get down all of the major patterns, and would be interested on
> pricing for classes or 1 on 1.
>
> --
> Joseph Crawford Jr.
> Zend Certified Engineer