[nycphp-talk] [0T] [OT] - Design Pattern Classes??

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Wed Aug 16 09:30:39 EDT 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Bill Perrotta wrote:

> How do i unsubscribe to this talk list.

section "talk Subscribers."

> I am am a network admin and i had to solve the php dependency problem on
> my own. I now like debian sarge better than fedora core because apt
> solves it's own php dependencies. still gave up on fedora core php
> install.

I'm not a network admin, but haven't have trouble compiling PHP to my
liking on Fedora 3 and 4. De gustibus non distupandum est or whatever.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.