[nycphp-talk] Working with openssl

Michael Southwell michael.southwell at nyphp.org
Thu Aug 17 14:22:08 EDT 2006

There were some mistakes on pages 95, 96, and 98, described in the
errata at http://apress.com/book/errataDisplay.html?bID=437&sID=3419.
Chris tells me that you do have updated code, however, so the
previous is more in the nature of a general reminder to everybody
than a possible solution for you, alas.