[nycphp-talk] Working with openssl

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Thu Aug 17 15:35:33 EDT 2006

Rob and Chris, thanks very much.  I was not copying the entire key.  I
was copying the text in the middle, as opposed to starting with
"------BEGIN" and ending with "------END", etc.

I thought the other text was labeling and did not realize it was part of
the key itself.

Many thanks, I feel just a tad foolish, but I guess that's how one
learns sometimes.  =)

Much appreciated, thanks for the help guys!

-Aaron