[nycphp-talk] Zend Framework 0.1.5 - Scarce Hosting Support

Werner lists at mollentze.co.za
Wed Aug 23 15:01:15 EDT 2006

I have been looking for a couple of days for an affordable hosting plan
capable of hosting Zend Framework 0.1.5. There are really very
permissive hosting solutions out there (very gracious allowances for
shared hosting) - The main problem, however seems to be that they mostly
support PHP 5.1.2 ('cause that's *still* the latest stable package of
PHP5 for many Linux Distro's). As you all know, ZF 0.1.5 requires
PHP5.1.4. So, anyone out there that can recommend an affordable ZF 0.1.5
friendly host, that will allow multiple "commercial" (non-personal)
sites on the same account? (The last bit of the previous sentence is
what disqualified Site5.com for my needs, I really wanted to go with
them, but they dropped their reseller program until further notice. On
their current plans you may only host websites that you own yourself).
A2hosting seems good, but they are not really competitivly proced if you
see what's out there these days.

Anyways, any recommendation(s) will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Werner