[nycphp-talk] trouble getting PHP to point to correct libxml2 onmac...

Ron Pastore RPastore at militaryservco.com
Thu Aug 24 16:23:48 EDT 2006

Thanks a bunch Andrew..  I actually just fixed it but maybe that was the
cause of the problem. For some reason, after ./configure, the makefile
had the wrong path to the libxml2's include directory (had the old
one).. Once i changed that before running make, everything worked
fine... weird stuff..  thanks again...

ron