[nycphp-talk] CakePHP presentation

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Fri Aug 25 17:33:45 EDT 2006

Maybe implement a navigation layout to show how to make use of reuseable
'layouts'?  When I making a demo site in Cake, that was one of the first
things I tried to do and I had a hard time figuring out how to highlight
the current page if it was a static 'page' and not a controller that was
getting called.  I'm not even sure now if the way that I did it was the
'right' way to do it.
-Rob