[nycphp-talk] Issue with session_destroy()

Aaron Fischer agfische at email.smith.edu
Sat Dec 2 12:05:19 EST 2006

Howdy,

I have a logout page where I destroy the session.  However, if I click
one of the application links it lets me back in.  I believe the browser
is loading the application page from history.  If I refresh the page it
kicks me out to the login page, which is the desired behavior but I
would like that to happen right away.

How do I ensure that my application pages are loading a fresh copy?  If
I can make that happen then presumably it will prevent this issue.

The strange thing is that this doesn't seem to happen for another
application I built but I haven't been able to find a difference in the
code I wrote.  (Am testing both in the same browser.)

Thanks,

-Aaron