[nycphp-talk] OT - MySQL select question

Timothy Boyden tboyden at supercoups.com
Thu Dec 7 10:44:26 EST 2006

I don't have a code solution for you, but Google the CHECK and UNIQUE
predicates for the SQL language, I believe your answer lies within...

Also a good SQL reference book that has been a trusty partner for me is
the SQL Instant Reference by Sybex.

Timothy Boyden
Network Administrator
tboyden at supercoups.com

SuperCoups(r) | 350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718
508-977-2034  | www.supercoups.com