[nycphp-talk] New IT Courses at Nassau CC

Christopher R. Merlo cmerlo at ncc.edu
Sun Dec 10 17:20:45 EST 2006

Hello friends.  My apologies for the cross-posting, but I'm sending the same
request to all groups.

We are developing two new web programming courses at NCC, and we need some
statements from people in management and leadership positions in IT to
support the need for these courses, which will teach HTML, JavaScript, CSS,
PHP, JSP, and RDBMS interaction with MySQL.  If you feel you can help,
please e-mail me, and I'll send you the proposed course outlines.

Thanks in advance,
-c