[nycphp-talk] Zend IDE slooooow

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Tue Dec 12 15:24:48 EST 2006

You guys are talking about Windows and I am using Fedora Core IV, but...
ZDE has always been a PITA: slowing down, hanging, suspected of hanging
the whole system. I am using 5.1.0. I keep wondering if throwing more
memory and CPU at it would help. (Are you listening, Santa Claus?)

Good thing (or is it bad?) that its many virtues still persuade me to stay
with the program.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

En Nueva York el tránsito de la belleza a la desolación sucede
siempre expeditivamente, como si el principio universal
de máxima eficiencia hubiera aconsejado la supresión de
gradaciones intermedias.

  -- Antonio Muñoz Molina, Ventanas de Manhattan