[nycphp-talk] Deep Linking with Ajax?

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Thu Dec 14 13:24:08 EST 2006

There's a proposal out there for DOM additions that would make this kind
of thing easier:
http://whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/#pushstate
I would guess it's a long way from being a reality and you'd probably
still have to have the anchor method (with hacks for Safari) to support
old browsers...

-Rob