[nycphp-talk] windows 2003 server, php.ini, exchange server & mail ?

Adrian Noland anoland at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 16:53:24 EST 2006

I'm guessing each site has it's own include_dir?
phpmailer class lets you specify a host name. I use this because I was unable
to get a Free mail server on my testbed.

http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/

--
Overheard at work: "The way is was implemented here is not the same way as it was implemented at places it works"