[nycphp-talk] Drupal workshops

Josh McCormack joshmccormack at travelersdiary.com
Thu Dec 28 14:28:13 EST 2006

I recently was made the Business Manager for Lullabot (lullabot.com), the
Drupal consultancy. If anyone is using or thinking of using Drupal and is
interested in any education, consulting or development help, please get in
touch with me.

Lullabot is running a workshop on Drupal in January, and I can offer a 20%
discount to NYPHP. Here are the details:

January 15th to the 19th, the Lullabot team will be in Providence, RI for
the next round of Lullabot workshops <http://www.lullabot.com/training>. The
workshops include Hands-On
Drupal<http://www.lullabot.com/workshop/hands_on_drupal/providence_ri_2007>where
we'll look at Drupal's functionality, Theming
Drupal <http://www.lullabot.com/workshop/theming_drupal/providence_ri_2007>where
we'll focus on design and presentation, and JQuery
Ajax in Drupal<http://www.lullabot.com/workshop/jquery_ajax_in_drupal/providence_ri_2007>which
will be taught along with JQuery author John
Resig <http://ejohn.org/>. Come join the Lullabot team as we build an entire
Drupal project over the course of the week.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks,

Josh McCormack