[nycphp-talk] Parsing SOAP Response

Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg adam at trachtenberg.com
Thu Feb 2 13:00:26 EST 2006

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Joseph Crawford wrote:

> Actually i figured this out last night just before i headed to bed.
>
> I appreciate all the posts that have directed me the the result ;)

Great. The SOAP documentation could use some work. I keep on meaning
to write something up based on all the little tricks I have learned
using it, but I haven't found the time.

-adam

--
adam at trachtenberg.com | http://www.trachtenberg.com
author of o'reilly's "upgrading to php 5" and "php cookbook"