[nycphp-talk] upload error

aaron aaron at aarond.com
Wed Feb 8 16:58:02 EST 2006

I'm having some trouble running an upload form on Mac OS X, IE 5.2

My servers are windows IIS, running php 4.3.   The form works fine for
Mac Safari, and IE/Mozilla on windows 2000, so I'm not sure what the
difference is. I just check for the ',jpg' extension, and _FILE error
code =0  then use move_uploaded_file.  On the Mac/Safari test, it
doesn't return an error, but shows 0 for file size.

(I used the same image for Mac/PC tests so I know it goes through on the pc)

Any ideas?

thanks,
Aaron D.