[nycphp-talk] OT ? Insurance Question

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Sat Feb 11 20:26:23 EST 2006

It worries me that this even needs to be thought about these days ...
Im interested in why the company that hires you for this would not
provide such insurance ... I have read at least a dozen items this
year alone which shows developers getting *sued* for just bad
mouthing or giving a good opinion on why not to buy a product in
their blogs.  While its not the same as a mission-critical situation
I find it troublesome that you would need "online insurance" these
days if you are programming via contract work :-\

- Jon