[nycphp-talk] Debugging Remote Problem

Hans Kaspersetz lamolist at cyberxdesigns.com
Tue Feb 21 19:27:40 EST 2006

I think it is proxy related.  I read the resources Tim turned me onto
and it was very helpful.  I implemented one of the patches and asked the
user to retry.  I suspect it is the proxy issue because I can see the
user switching IPs in the middle of the session.

I will have more information tomorrow after the user tests.

HCK