[nycphp-talk] Preventing spam with php mail function

Halter, Shari SHalter at ThorntonTomasetti.com
Thu Feb 23 15:50:00 EST 2006

Chris,

Thanks so much for your very thorough advice.

There is no good scripting method or practice, then, that is better to use,
like validation or using include files instead of building the php code into
the form, itself?  (I've heard this could prevent some bots from sniffing
out the mail details.)

Shari

We've Moved!

Our new address is 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010.
Our telephone and fax numbers remain the same.

Shari L. Halter
Web Programmer
Thornton Tomasetti
51 Madison Avenue