[nycphp-talk] hosting?

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Tue Feb 28 10:59:41 EST 2006

Essentially, Samsung builds almost all flat panel television screens,
regardless of whose brand name in on the box.

In web hosting I believe that essentially there is a handful of really big
hosts behind the scenes and many, many of the little
guys are resellers for the big guys. They even get hooked to the big guys
tech support through well-devised intelligent
800 number routing.

I'd enjoy seeing a schematic of webhosting ownership from the big true "we
physically own and control the servers"
entities with connectors down to all the resellers they support.

peter