[nycphp-talk] Favorite PHP Shopping cart suggestions

Darren Cooper darren at axess.de
Fri Jan 13 11:14:08 EST 2006

Hi Cliff,

We use X-cart and like it,
it's has a lot of optional extra functions and is smarty base, the web master mode is excellent for quick changes and findin gthe right template or label. (available in the demo area)

The have also launched a newer product called lite commerce which I think is a revamped version with much tighter and cleaner code but I don't have much hands on experience with this.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Darren Cooper

Kaiser Friedrich Promenade 89     Tel: +49 (0)6172 676-141
61348 Bad Homburg                 Fax: +49 (0)6172 676-155
http://www.axess.de <http://www.axess.de/>                mailto:d.cooper at axess.de