[nycphp-talk] Accessing a method from one class in another

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 09:33:07 EST 2006

On 1/18/06, Kenneth Downs <ken at secdat.com> wrote:

> > - set a global variable, which has to be passed to each method

> By the KISS principle, this is the simplest and is also effective.
> Therefore any more complicated solution would have to be defended, no?

Good point.

Not being trained as a programmer, I think that sometimes I
over-analyze my solutions. The reality is, more often than not, I find
that the solutions I come up with on my own are pretty solid. I follow
the discussions here pretty closely, and find that I do things just
about the same way most others do them.

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications