[nycphp-talk] [JOB] PHP Developer

Corey Szopinski corey at domanistudios.com
Wed Jan 18 12:50:36 EST 2006

Web Developer/Programmer

Domani Studios (www.domanistudios.com) is looking for a web developer
to help us create award-winning online projects. We work primarily
with luxury and lifestyle clients such as Geffen Records, Estee
Lauder, W Hotels, and Mini Cooper. We're looking for an ethusiastic
mid-level developer to work in our Brooklyn office. You will work
primarily on adding content mangement tools (cms), business logic,
and e-commerce features to our projects.

Location: Brooklyn (onsite - please do not apply unless you are
willing to work in our office)

Responsibilities
- Work with graphic designers and other developers to design, build
and test online software.
- Build databases, configure server, write code, develop APIs
- Troubleshoot existing software
- Documentation of code
- Bring up smart ideas, and help make them a reality

Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Strong desire to keep learning, pushing the envelope
- Experience with E-commerce
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Deep knowledge (3-4 yrs) of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Javascript, DNS,
XML
- Extra points for knowing AS 2 (or 3!), C#, AJAX, SQL Server, Perl,
Ruby, Shell,  Java, Flash Media Server, online games, blogs etc
- Super extra points for knowing Linux systems administration stuff
(sendmail, apache, grep, sed, and awk)

Compensation:
The salary is competitive and commesurate with experience.

To get the ball rolling, send your cover letter, salary requirement
and resume to jobs at domanistudios.com.

--------
Corey Szopinski
Director of Technology