[nycphp-talk] Paypal Pro and Shopping Carts

harvey list at harveyk.com
Wed Jan 18 17:24:42 EST 2006

Seems like Paypal Express Checkout is somewhere in between the
'normal' Paypal (where you leave the shopping site and go to Paypal
for payment) and Pro (where everything happens on the shopping site).
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_help-ext&eloc=2226&loc=2193&unique_id=790089&source_page=_home&flow=

BUT, I did some more scrounging around and found this:
http://zenatdesign.com/payment/index.php

Seems like they make a bunch of Paypal Pro plugins...