[nycphp-talk] command line warning "...these options need to match"

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Mon Jan 30 12:42:52 EST 2006

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Jonathan Hendler wrote:

> If these are extensions loaded via your php.ini then you can go through
> each individually and shut them on and off one at a time. And reload the
> extension.
> Otherwise won't show up in your list of "loaded" extensions because it
> failed to load.
> You can also look in your app for a ".so" or ".dll" if you are on
> windows. As I said, distrobutions of ADODB often include a .so.

I am on Fedora Core 4 and I built this Apache myself, and built PHP with
'./configure' '--with-gd' '--with-curl' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql'
'--enable-inline-optimization' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs'
'--enable-exif' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/local/lib' '--with-openssl'
'--with-mcrypt' '--with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config'
'--with-tidy' '--enable-soap' '--with-xsl' '--with-xml' '--with-mhash'
'--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib' As best I can tell most of this stuff is not
loaded via php.ini but I will look again and play around some more.
Thanks.

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor wrote:

> david... try a bigger php forum... cant help ya.

OK, thanks for trying.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.