[nycphp-talk] Book recommendations - security, object-oriented programming

Timothy R Boyden TBoyden at supercoups.com
Thu Jul 6 11:22:52 EDT 2006

PHP in a Nutshell by O'Reilly publishing is an excellent reference guide
I've been using. I've been reading up on the object-oriented approach
myself and Paul Hudson (the author) does a really good job describing it
and using it in example programs. Paul also covers security in the book
(which I haven't got to yet) but it's a short chapter and might not go
into the depth you need. The book references Essential PHP Security
(also by O'Reilly) as a resource to go into more depth on that subject.

Amazon Links:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0596100671/sr=8-1/qid=1152199302/ref=pd
_bbs_1/102-4237996-3151341?ie=UTF8

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/059600656X/qid=1152199336/sr=2-1/ref=pd
_bbs_b_2_1/102-4237996-3151341?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

Regards,

Tim Boyden

Timothy Boyden
Network Administrator
tboyden at supercoups.com

SuperCoups(r) | 350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718
508-977-2034  | www.supercoups.com