[nycphp-talk] Joomla presentation this month

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 12:27:40 EDT 2006

Hi gang,

Apologies for the cross-post, however I wanted to make sure I got to
as many of you as possible.

I'm preparing the presentation and would like to know:

    Just what exactly do you want to learn from this presentation?

Feel free to spout off whatever you are looking for, as I can tailor
the presentation. This time I hope to only put two or three of you to
sleep, as opposed to the four of you when I presented Mambo last year.
 :-)

I'm expecting a mix of technical/non-technical in the audience, so it
would be great if I could better target the information that you are
hoping me to cover. Let 'em rip!

-- Mitch