[nycphp-talk] Joomla presentation this month

Peter Sawczynec ps at pswebcode.com
Fri Jul 14 12:53:17 EDT 2006

I have only used joomla one time for a task, but I found that immediately:

1) Needed to customize the menu system.
2) Had to make design changes to the template files.
   How to customize without breaking upgrade compatibility?
3) I needed to install custom modules.
   What modules are available: shopping cart, events calendar, etc.
   Had to find where I can get them:
   What sites? Cost/free?
   How to install a module.
   How to configure a module.