[nycphp-talk] Banner Rotation Package

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Fri Jul 14 17:36:15 EDT 2006

Yeah... as Jon mentioned, phpAdsNew has had a lot of development and is
widely used.

MaxMediaManager is a project that is rewriting phpAdsNew to have many
more features and use more OOP and good design patterns in the code.
The 0.3 version of MaxMediaManager is nearing a stable version, but
still has a lot of open bug tickets.  But I've been using a version of
it that I modified with a lot of success.

Both of those are free... they have so many features, that like Jon
said, might be overkill for your situation.

-Rob