[nycphp-talk] XML with PHP

Matthew Terenzio matt at jobsforge.com
Sun Jul 23 07:48:40 EDT 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 1:32 AM, "" <brian at mexny.com> wrote:

> Hi, i'm working with PHP for the last 3 years, i learnt PHP by myself
> reading,
> but i now i want to know how can i implement XML in PHP, and how can
> XML could
> make better ways to develop in PHP.
It's a hugely broad topic.
Look at the many article on Google talking about what people are doing:

http://www.google.com/search?q=xml+php

> I know this is not the list to talk about XML, but that's not the
> point, i want
> to know how is the relation between XML and PHP..
Many languages have libraries made to handle XML and make it easier to
use.
check out:

http://us3.php.net/simplexml

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.domxml.php

> And the Next question is, could any tell me where can i learn about
> Ajax..

http://www.google.com/search?q=ajax

Stay away from the paid link on the right for ajax.com, unless you were
looking to clean your sink. ;)

> best regards..

> NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
> http://www.nyphpcon.com