[nycphp-talk] Filtering form input

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Thu Jul 27 11:49:47 EDT 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Aaron Fischer wrote:

> I slogged through Pear and HTML_QuickForm a bit.  I haven't worked with
> Pear packages yet and am in a shared hosting environment, so I'm
> currently attempting to see what, if anything, is enabled and/or
> installed for Pear on my server.

If you decide to go with QuickForm, you can almost certainly install
whatever PEAR packages you need in you own personal directory on your
shared server account. Check out
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/installation.php

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.